1. Putting on the Ihram and making the niyat of Hajj and reciting the
2. Wuquf-e-Arafat i.e. staying within the plain of Arafat on the 9th of Zil Hajj•
3. Tawaf-e-Ziyarat on the 10th, 11th or 12th of Zil-Hajj after the shaving of the top or the shortening of the hair.
These three obligatory duties-are to be performed within the prescribed order and within the prescribed manner. If any of those three faraiz is ignored, Hajj becomes void and therefore the mistake can’t be set right by sacrifice.
Secondary Imperatives or Wajibat of Hajj:
1. reside Muzdalifah.
2. Sayi between Safa and Marwah.
3. Stoning the devil.
5. Shaving the top (males) or shortening the hair (females).
If any of those items is disregarded, the Hajj shall not become void; but the pilgrim shall must pay the penalty either within the sort of sacrifice or Sadaqah.
Sunnah of Hajj
2. Leaving Mina after sunrise on the 9th for Arafat;
3. Leaving Arafat after the departure of Imam;
4. Staying the night at Muzdalifah on the return from Arafat; Taking a shower in Arafat.
If any of those Sunnah can’t be performed, there’s no penalty.
Prohibition and restrictions of Ihram:
1. Wearing sewn clothes (by males).
2. Wearing of shoes which cover the raised bone of the feet.
3. Putting on a bandage on the top or face.
4.Covering the pinnacle wore face. Women are required to hide their heads only.
5.Shaving, cutting or trimming of hair.
6.Cutting of nails.
7.Using perfumed toilet article, or any reasonably perfume.
8. Using abusive or foul language, or quarrelling.
9, To enjoys conjugal relationship.
Undesirable acts of Ihram:
1.Rubbing the body for removing dirt or dust.
2.Using perfumed soap for laundry the body of face. Bathing with water is permitted.
3.Combing the hair, or passing the fingers through the hair or scratching the pinnacle, as these acts may cause the hair to fall, or may kill the lice within the hair.
4. Smelling perfume or some sweet-smelling grass.
5. employing a pin or needle for holding the sheets of the Ihram.
6. Using spices in food like cardamom, clove or cinnamon or using perfumed tobacco.
Permitted acts of Ihram:
1.Use of toothbrush or miswak.
2.Harmful insects is also killed.
3.Halal animals, but not hunted, could also be eaten.
4.The use of blanket for covering the body, but not the top or face is allowed.